An HVAC system is an intricate piece of machinery filled with various gears all trying to produce one simple end result: to provide homes with cool air. With so many parts in the heating and cooling unit, it is justifiable that malfunctions are bound to occur. If you don’t want to constantly call for repairs, getting yearly scheduled HVAC maintenance is a good way to not have to ever think about your A/C unit. For HVAC parts replacement in Smyrna, GA, call our HVAC technicians at Robinson Plumbing & HVAC at (404) 549-6888 now.
Which HVAC Part You Need To Be Replaced?
By knowing where to look at your heating and cooling unit when you think something is broken can help you quickly identify what is awry. The most common issues arise from overwork of the most used and important parts of the air conditioner unit. Here are some common issues that appear from the most overused parts in your system and will require you to get HVAC parts replacement:
- Air Flow Meter: The air flow meter is sometimes known as the anemometer, and measures humidity, air velocity, and temperature. When getting a replacement air flow meter, there are newer options available that let you conduct pressure examinations that fine airborne particles.
- Belt Fan Blower Motor: The belt fan blower motor is more often just called the fan and controls the circulation of air around the home. If busted, you will notice humid or warm air.
- Thermostat: If the air is blowing too hot or cold out of the A/C system, the thermostat allows the homeowner to control the temperature of the air flow and adjust it. If your thermostat is not working properly, it could be due to a dead battery or the temperature settings being unaligned.
- Expansion Valve: This valve is an important piece of the A/C system as it regulates the refrigerant flow into the evaporator valve. Refrigerant helps to cool down your heating and cooling system and keeps the pumps and valves lubricated, much like how coolant does the same for a car’s engine.
- Evaporator Valve: When the refrigerant liquid enters the evaporator valve, it gets very cold and transitions into a gas. The evaporator valve then sends the now cold air back into the HVAC system.
- Compressor Valve: The compressor valve turns the refrigerant gas back into its liquid state by pressurizing the gas in its pump.
- Condenser Valve: The condenser valve dispenses the refrigerant to the evaporator coil to be dispensed into the A/C ducts as cool air.
For professional HVAC parts replacement in Smyrna, GA that you can trust, please call us at (404) 549-6888 in order to schedule an appointment.
Our Experts Can Replace Your HVAC Parts
If you are having issues with your air conditioner or heating system, but aren’t sure what the problem is, call us at (404) 549-6888! Our team can inspect your air conditioner or heater and find out if repairs or HVAC parts replacement in Smyrna, GA is needed. When you work with our professional team of technicians, you can feel confident that you are working with the best HVAC technicians in the area.
- ECM Motor Replacement If you want your A/C system to work quietly, the replacement of your damaged ECM motor is important.
- Heat Exchanger Replacement Reach our company today to receive heat exchanger replacement and get a new condenser or evaporator.
- HVAC Blower Repair & Replacement The Blower is the part most known with the air conditioning unit as it is literally the fan that distributes the fresh air around the residence.
- HVAC Hard Start Kits Replacement If you want your air conditioner system to start up quickly and smoothly, a hard start kit is needed.
- HVAC Inducer Motor Replacement The inducer motor helps aerate your boiler or furnace by pushing the warm air out and preventing clogs.
- HVAC Pressure Switch Replacement If your pressure switch is broken, get it replaced immediately as this key safety control device helps to stop backdraft.
- HVAC Relay Replacement The relay is used to activate motors and compressors, so replacement of this is needed to get your heating and cooling system running again.
- HVAC Thermostat Repair, Replace & Upgrade At Robinson Plumbing & HVAC we are able to offer thermostat replacement service, as well as installation and upgrade service.